1. bronies: bros who are openly obsessed with My Little Pony.
2. bromance: two or more bros who are so close and openly love each other so much onlookers might mistake them for lovers. and they’re totally okay with that.
3. lesbros: bros who have one or more very close friends who are lesbians. which they never try to take advantage of, and just genuinely enjoy the pleasure of said lesbians’ company.
They were the first feminists, earning Ph.D.’s or working as surgeons long before it was fashionable for women to hold jobs. As managers of hospitals, schools and complex bureaucracies, they were the first female C.E.O.’s.
They are also among the bravest, toughest and most admirable people in the world. In my travels, I’ve seen heroic nuns defy warlords, pimps and bandits. Even as bishops have disgraced the church by covering up the rape of children, nuns have redeemed it with their humble work on behalf of the neediest
…basically, do notf*ck with nuns.
followers, we’re also curious about feminist traditions upheld by non-Catholic nuns. are you a feminist nun? do you know of any cool feminist nuns out there?
nuns with BAMF habits.
"Your beauty seeps in like an infection; you take my breath away.
You put the ‘best’ in ‘asbestos’.”
Word of the Day: vampid
vam•pid [vam-pid] adj.
1. Someone who thinks great, classic literature can only be found in the Young Adult/Vampire Romance section.
2. To be so flat, personality-wise, people suspect you write trite, longing poetry in the privacy of your sleep-coffin.
3. Someone becomes obsessed with another person for only one or two really stupid reasons.
Origin: Stephenie Meyer.